CEO MASTERMIND GROUP FOR GROWTH & SCALING
Facilitated by a 6X Serial Entrepreneur and Scaling Expert
Only for Small Business CEOs with sales from $1M to $30M
If you are like most small company CEOs, you face many tough challenges and also opportunities every day. And the burden is mostly on you alone.
The answer is simple: Join a mastermind group with other quality CEOs.
Some other famous business titans who used the mastermind group concept are:
What Can a CEO Mastermind Help You Accomplish?
Tony Robbins emphasizes the concept of “modeling” and mentorship as a strategy for achieving success more rapidly. The key is to identify individuals who have already accomplished what you aspire to achieve and replicate their strategies. The idea is not to reinvent the wheel but to learn from those who have successfully navigated similar paths. By adopting proven methods and leveraging the wisdom of those who have gone before, you can streamline your journey toward success.
THE FORMAT IS FLEXIBLE AND MAY EVOLVE. IT WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE GROUP
As a CEO in the 1990s, I chaired the Small Business Administration’s CEO Dialog group, gaining valuable insights. The CEO Mastermind follows this format, with flexibility for evolution and potential expansion.
We will also introduce guest speakers and experts, case studies (where one member shares a success story or a lesson learned), guest speakers who will share their expertise on relevant topics, and open discussions where members can ask questions or share anything they want.
The group will set and agree on an agenda every six months on core topics and a schedule of member hot seats where we all act as an “informal board of directors” to address current challenges. Every meeting will have an opportunity to share a problem and get quick solutions too.
Ideas drive innovation, but only experience can implement these ideas well and generate enterprise value and return for the stakeholders.
They say, “Lunch with a wise man is worth reading a dozen books.
So, what is collaboration with six or more experienced CEOs worth to your business?
About Bob Norton – Testimonial by John Assaraf
This CEO Mastermind Group is Not for Everyone. Application is required. It is only for CEOs who:
- Have at least $1M in annual revenue and less than $30M when joining
- Are committed to growing their business by at least 20% per year, even 100%+
- Are willing to invest time and money in their own personal and professional development and do this for their staff. Frankly if you do not do this your company will be capped at slow growth and even size.
- Are open-minded and respectful of other members’ opinions. What works for some does not work for all.
- Are ready to give as much as they receive, actively participate and listen
- Will commit to attending the majority of 90-minute sessions twice a month. Times will be reserved three months in advance and on a regular schedule. We will start on the first and third Wednesday at 6pm ET / 5pm CT/ 3pm PT but the group will decide.
NO COST FOR INITIAL MEETINGS – This group will be free to qualified participants for the first two months.
After that, there will be a fee for each six-to-twelve-month renewal period. Vistage charges over $10K for annual membership, some groups charge $25K+/year. It is our goal to be a small fraction of that cost without their overhead. This may be as low as $2,500 per year. This will pay the facilitator, support the group and provide quality facilitation, content and communications. We will also use an online blog to share experiences and questions between meetings. And provide recordings for a limited time after each session when life and business get in the way for a specific date.